Posts Tagged: Research Assistant

Working While Studying in London

Student Holding Books and Smiling

So you want to work while studying in London? There are lots of job opportunities for international students with a Tier 4 student visa. Provided, of course, that you are studying at a college or university that is listed as an official UKVI sponsor and is on the list of the UK’s recognised bodies. If you meet the requirements, you can work full time on holidays and up to 20 hours a […]