Book your ticket with Stoke Travel with the promo code ‘LHALONDON’ for freebies on the trip!
Where? Munich, Bavaria, Germany – campsite around 30 min train/bus from Oktoberfest itself
When? September 18th – October 5th (in 4/5 day packages)
How? You can either meet us there through your own transport or take our private buses which run from London/Barcelona/Amsterdam/Prague/Budapest/Milan every weekend
Cost? 60 euros per day
- Camping accommodation at our ‘Stoketoberfest’ campsite (2 person pre-erected tents, with mattresses and sleeping bags)
- Breakfast and dinner daily (can cater for vegetarians)
- Guides to take you to the festival via public transport at the stoke campsite there’s a live DJ, radio shows, bar, dance floor, and all amenities.
- Munich bike tour
- Guided van trips to Neuschwanstein (Disney Castle)
4 night/5 day package of perks:
- Runs from September 18th – 1st October
- Choose any start day and stay with us for 4 nights for 240€/£190
- With all inclusions of standard package
- Free Munich bike tour & guided tour to Dachau concentration camp
Private Coaches from London to Munich:
- 250€ (£220)
- Run every weekend during Oktoberfest – depart on the Thursday and return for Monday morning
- Leaves Fulham at 20:00 Thursday, pick up from London bridge at 20:20, arrive at around midday in Munich, leaves campsite 18:30 Sunday and arrives in London for around 9:30am Monday
- 17th – 21st September/24th 28th September/1st – 5th October
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- 2 nights camping accommodation in pre-erected two person tents with sleeping bag & mattress
- On site supermarket/showers/bathrooms at campsite
- Guide from the camp to the festival
Book using the promo code ‘LHALONDON’ and get unlimited beer and sangria on the trip!
Go to the Stoke Travel website for more information and to book. Don’t forget to use the promo code!